2008年11月17日 星期一

Would you like to be famous? Why or why not? What would you like to be famous for?

What will you do when you see Brad Pitt or Chien-Ming Wang standing cross the street? Screaming loud, Rush to him or struggle for finding pens or camera? Well, for me, I will do all definitely. It is my fantasy to be a celebrity. Therefore, you have my answer. Yes, I would like to be famous.

I am a lazy type of person. I do not like spend time on choosing and deciding what clothes goes perfect with those pants. Hence, the best thing for me is T-shirt, jeans and sandals. However, if I am famous, I am sure I do not need to worry lots of trivial things like this. There are someone always there handle so many affairs for me.

Moreover, be famous, you have certain power to influence a group of people. This is why the commercial advertisement enterprise tosses their money on these celebrities. We will not believe our favorite idol will fool us. Still they do not want to ruin their own reputation, either. For instance, who cares about whether Taiwan is an independent country? But, if all celebrities, and famous people you can named are support the independence of Taiwan, the result will be totally different.

Things will not be perfect all the time. There are some disadvantages for being famous. However, for me, If I am famous, I sure anything I do, any words I say, will affect at least some sort of people in this world and make the world even be better. Hence, if I lost some thing such as privacy, can make this world better or more peaceful, I am willing to do that, to be famous.

沒有留言: