2008年11月6日 星期四

How do you feel on a warm sunny day?

I need a blanket, a couple of friends, or an amazing festival, like Italian festival to go with a warm sunny day. I feel so much hope, I feel it is outdoor day, and I feel relaxing when there is a warm sunny day.

What do you think about a high school student except for test, test, and test? I almost forgot all the detail school life at high school. Of course, I do remember about all the horrible exams. However, most important of all, I never forgot the feeling I have had when there is a warm sunny day. I am not one of top students, and I too am not expected to get into the girls’ senior high school which is No1 in my county. Nevertheless, every time when I walked upstairs to the classroom and faced such warm sunny day, I did not care about what people said, and I just knew I could make it. No matter how frustrated I am, I will feel so much hope once there is big sunshie out there.

Who desires to hand out with friends on a cold cloudy day? Who wants to enjoy a great foreign festival on a rainy day? Can’t imagine when we celebrate a big event without a warm sunny day. I still can recall even when I walked with my boss toward to the court, such a serious place; he said that hey Amanda, we should go golfing today. What a sweet warm sunny day, perfect for golfing. Yes, for me, sunny day is equal to open-air day alone or with friends and families.

It is hard to envision in Taiwan that you drive on the road and stop when you find a perfect place, a lawn; take the blanket with you, lie on the blanket on the ground, close eyes, and feel the wind in the sunny day. Well, lucky me, I did this several times when I was in Cleveland, Ohio. I understand I need to go shop some groceries, and I know lots of homework is waiting for me. Still, I feel so relaxing when it is a warm sunny day just in front of me.

When you ask me about how I feel about the warm sunny day? All I can tell is going out and feel it. And then, probably you will like me, feel the hope and relaxing.

1 則留言:

Adam Tervort 提到...

Amanda,
Good job!
Adam

How do you feel on a warm sunny day?
I need a blanket, a couple of friends, or an amazing festival, like an Italian festival to go with a warm sunny day. I feel so much hope, I feel it is an outdoors day, and I feel relaxed when there is a warm sunny day.

What do you think about a high school student except for tests, tests, and tests? I almost forgot all the details of school life in high school. Of course, I do remember about all the horrible exams. However, most important of all, I never forgot the feeling I had had when there was a warm sunny day. I was not one of top students, and I too was not expected to get into the girls’ senior high school which is No1 in my county. Nevertheless, every time when I walked upstairs to the classroom and faced such warm sunny days, I did not care about what people said, and I just knew I could make it. No matter how frustrated I was, I would feel so much hope once there is a lot of sunshine out there.

Who desires to hang out with friends on a cold cloudy day? Who wants to enjoy a great foreign festival on a rainy day? I can’t imagine when we celebrate a big event without a warm sunny day. I still can recall when I walked with my boss toward the court, such a serious place; he said, Hey Amanda, we should go golfing today. What a sweet warm sunny day, perfect for golfing. Yes, for me, a sunny day is equal to an open-air day alone or with friends and families.

It is hard to envision in Taiwan that you drive on the road and stop when you find a perfect place, a lawn; take the blanket with you, lie on the blanket on the ground, close your eyes, and feel the wind on a sunny day. Well, lucky me, I did this several times when I was in Cleveland, Ohio. I understand I need to go shop for some groceries, and I know lots of homework is waiting for me. Still, I feel so relaxing when it is a warm sunny day just in front of me.

When you ask me about how I feel about the warm sunny day? All I can tell you is to go out and feel it. And then, probably you will like me, feel hope and feel relaxed.