2008年12月3日 星期三

How do you feel on the first day of school?

The impression of my first day of school in my whole life probably is negative. If you said Amanda is so quieted to any of my friends right now. I can imagine their face must look like a question mark and the response you will have is “WHAT?” However, those friends will admit I was quiet and shy on the first day they met me at school.

I like new stuff all the time but not meet with new people. It does not mean I can not get along well with someone new in my life. It just because I do not know what to say or what should I say when I meet someone unknown at the first time. This is the situation I will face on the first day of school.

As I can recalled, I always sit along when the class take a break and seldom talk to people actively. Therefore, if I try to remember what I feel at that time, that would be when will everything end? when can I leave? should I say hi to people sitting next to me? and common there should be someone would like to know me and talk to me.

Well, but luckily, there are always kind people willing to talk to me first or invite me to have lunch with them on latter day. However, in sum, I do not like being at a new place, especially school, and, still, I feel terrible on the first day of school.

沒有留言: